flower background

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Henry's Toddler Room

Here are pictures from Henry's new toddler room. Fortunately, it's a big room so we had plenty of room to add a crib until we're ready to transfer him into a big boy bed. We decided to do sort of a cowboy themed room and I think it's turned out really cute, and not too "theme-oriented". We were so fortunate to have Anderson's mom and Memom help us out with making the valences, pillows, and bed skirts. There are a few things that we still need to complete in his room, but it's pretty much done.
His letters were my arts and crafts project one day. I'm still not sure how I feel about making them plaid, but I guess they'll work for now.


I was so excited to find this changing station at a consignment sale. It was mint green, brand new and just $30. A little spray paint and it's good to go!This is a cute sign that Henry's Aunt Kim had given him as a baby. It's hangs over his door to his bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment