flower background

Friday, July 2, 2010

Oh Poop!!

Yes, this is a graphic post and you may want to skip this one.

We have NOT mastered pooping in the potty! We have had 2 full days of great peepee's in the potty and no accidents. First thing this morning, Henry goes #2 in his underwear. (sigh) It's so hard to be patient and not get upset during these moments. But, we moved on and actually had our first adventure out of the house this morning. I took Henry to play at Monkey's Treehouse and then we had lunch. He was great! We came home and put him down for a nap. I can hear him just playing in his room for about an hour and then he starts screaming, "Wash Hands!". I finally went in his room to find such a mess. He had pooped in his pull-up and had taken it off. There was a mess all over the sheets, his hands, and legs. YUCK! We went straight to the bath. While bathing I asked him where we peepee, and he replied, "in the potty". Then, I asked him where we poopoo, and he replied, "in the diaper". Oh dear! HELP!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Poor You! For me, the hardest part about potty training is not getting frustrated. The other day Callie was pooping on her way to the potty and our dog was walking behind her and eating it. I thought I was going to vomit.

    ReplyDelete