flower background

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Big Dolores...hehe

Well, we officially have a huge baby in my belly. I went to the doctor today for a scheduled ultrasound since Lucy has been measuring so big. Well...rightfully so. (First of all, we discovered that she is also a breech baby. We make beautiful babies, just upside-down.) So, Miss Lucy is already weighing in at approximately 5+ pounds and I'm just about 35 weeks. They estimate at the end of pregnancy that the baby will gain about a pound a week. Due the math! They are estimating that Lucy will be a 9+ pound baby!!! GOODNESS GRACIOUS! This is one of those moments where I'm thankful for a known c-section delivery. She is going to look so big up against those 6 pounders in the nursery. I just wanted to pass along our new baby news.

No comments:

Post a Comment