flower background

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Eve

I thought I would breakdown some of our Christmas festivities into 2 different blogs. Christmas Eve is usually spent doing a little cooking, a little relaxing, and sometimes a little last minute shopping. We go to our Christmas Eve service at church and then my family meets at Mom and Dads for a quick supper, a birthday cake for Jesus, and Dad continuing our tradition of reading us the Cajun Night Before Christmas. (in his cajun accent, of course!)

Christmas Day is usually so busy and such a blur that we usually get our family picture on Christmas Eve.

I'm sad to say that this will be the last time you see sweet Henry in the button-on shorts. Anderson gave me a hard time about it this year and honestly Henry was upset about his outfit too. I guess with 3 being right around the corner, it is time to say good-bye. I'm sad to see them go! I just think he looks precious.
Cousins in their pjs. (without Rees) They are all dressed and ready to head home, head to bed, and wait for Santa!
Cajun Night Before Christmas
Sophie concluded our evening playing Jingle Bells on her violin. She has been taking lessons since the fall and has be doing great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment